Friday, February 1, 2008

Chef Brian: UNO

And so my young consumers...it's time for some CHEFFING!

This is a copy-paste from a chat I had with Mephisto.

It is Chef Brian.

10:19 PM me: The weather outside is windy.
One must realize the effects upon the Constitution this has.
For we have not enough socks to lubricate our house foundation.
Kagu-Tsuchi: Could the paper handles of a shopping bag deflect the flow of ammonium nitrate?
me: And one must question:
What would be more effective at foundation lubricatoin?
10:20 PM A left or right sock?
Or one worn on Tuesday but not Thursday?'
Kagu-Tsuchi: I think a left sock and a spider kneecap.
Thus, the fuck will lubricate your house foundation.
me: No, for sthe spider kneecap has no comparison to the camera lens.
10:21 PM Oh dear. A mysterious command prompt window has appeared.
Kagu-Tsuchi: True, but the camera lens may burn the hair off babies.
me: It is for the better.
Makes the babies tastier for the bookstores.
Kagu-Tsuchi: True, but how will the accountants go to the toilet?
10:22 PM me: They shall not. They will end their lives upon a small fishing boat.
10:23 PM Kagu-Tsuchi: That may be true, but no quail eggs show any evidence of raccon poaching.
me: And yet, the window will reveal the truth upon the true nature of the piano string.
Kagu-Tsuchi: But the candle will dampen the quantum effects of a pinecone upon the universe.
10:24 PM me: Yet they will realize the difference between the goose egg and the marmalade.
10:25 PM Kagu-Tsuchi: No, for the servants will tarnish the cutlery with the quartz, will they not?
me: Yet the oil will scream jovially.
Kagu-Tsuchi: No! Leather!
10:26 PM me: Perhaps. One will see if the scissors will function.
Kagu-Tsuchi: Possibly the horses will defecate upon the strawberries for the clothing designers.
10:27 PM me: And yet it is not haute coture enough.
10:28 PM Kagu-Tsuchi: Yet the carriage will outrace the sun in its attempt to read.
me: I know not of envelop droppings or moose shavings.
envelope*
10:29 PM Kagu-Tsuchi: Mirrors will refract the liquid from the software.
me: Opera.
Kagu-Tsuchi: No, fluoride.
10:30 PM Ferrets will crack your cucumbers for you.
me: Gnomes shall tune your mandelin.
10:31 PM Kagu-Tsuchi: Never! They shall conduct the business of folding my breakfast when the dung beetle wears his watch.
me: One must realize the possibility of temporary nomenclature.
10:32 PM Kagu-Tsuchi: Mortarboards will dig the pies for the mice.
me: Yet they may prefer grapefruit.
10:33 PM Kagu-Tsuchi: But the stockings shall defeat the cellos.
10:34 PM me: They shall pad the insulation with highlighter.
Kagu-Tsuchi: But needle!
me: A mere dandelion.
Kagu-Tsuchi: The night was pleasingly terrorizing the gates.
10:35 PM me: One will wait to see Troy fall.
Kagu-Tsuchi: Pig's feet will render the tea unconscious.
me: Leaf.
10:36 PM Kagu-Tsuchi: No, but asterisk.
me: It shall raise the bar with the least dropped bananas.
Kagu-Tsuchi: Plums will sleep when they gamble on the coffee!
10:37 PM me: Never! They shall drink the next school built on these grounds!
Kagu-Tsuchi: But one must peel the horse daily!
me: Tender...so tender...
10:38 PM Kagu-Tsuchi: Staccato shall heal the satin!
me: Speak! For we wait on your response to our violin consumption hearing.
10:39 PM Kagu-Tsuchi: Never! The powdered eraser will not survive the suction.
me: Perhaps it would be better suited to be placed in a telephone.
10:40 PM Kagu-Tsuchi: The teeth eye the ink graciously!
10:41 PM me: Drink epiphany, for it shall consume antennae.
10:42 PM Kagu-Tsuchi: The pillar will not walk upon the hacksaw!
me: The pupil will betray.
Kagu-Tsuchi: Never, for the old at spectacle will study the frames.
10:43 PM me: Developmental disabilities will help.
Kagu-Tsuchi: Assets, my dear Watson, assets of the gray.
me: But one shall seek butter. And then more.
Kagu-Tsuchi: And then the salesman will whine for the fox.
10:44 PM me: We are on the hunt!
10:45 PM Kagu-Tsuchi: The buckets will empty silicon goblets before long, my friend.
me: We shall see if the sky shall open.
Kagu-Tsuchi: LEDs shall decimate the remaining torch population, however.
10:46 PM me: Yet, cheek bubble.
10:47 PM Kagu-Tsuchi: Parabolic crosses may fear those of wicker tables.
me: Never fear it until you eat!
10:48 PM Kagu-Tsuchi: The scent of pewter manure will distinguish the sepia from the hair.
me: Yet ramble we shall.
10:49 PM Kagu-Tsuchi: The winds will catch the potatoes from the egotism, friend.
10:51 PM Why has no butterfly reached the roots yet?
10:52 PM me: Tastebuds. That is the answer.
Kagu-Tsuchi: That cannot be improbable. Uniforms will desist!
10:54 PM And poof! The hiss remembers!
me: No!

No comments: