Sunday, September 23, 2007

Analysis of Super Smash Bros...


Ok, so, this is like the staple game for the Gamecube and maybe even the Wii, kinda like rice is for us Asians and to some extent Mexicans. It's very fun, but as all things go, it's not perfect. For this "rant", I shall focus mainly on a few characters I have a bone to pick with. Mostly from my own incompetence, but that's still a good enough reason to complain.

First off, there's Yoshi. A tap of the B button will wrap you in a very hard to control egg, sending you bounding across the countryside that takes a huge amount of skill (which I lack) to not die from. This + shitty third party controllers = not fun.

Next up, Bowser. I just hate heavy characters, and Bowser is probably the reason why. Not to mention he's always at the very bottom of the tier lists. Ugh...I don't even want to talk about it. Let's move on.

Ah, now we've come to Mr. Game and Watch. Sure, he's a pretty good character, and I kinda like him (especially his spike attack), but he's absolutely bizzare. Sausages! Chair! Scuba helmet...? Pump??? Creepy.

Finally, there's Roy and Marth. Oh wait, they kick ass...never mind :3

No comments: