Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Followup to Wib's Celebrity post

There was once a quote that stated, "We know what every celebrity is doing, who they are dating, and who they just broke up with. But we still cannot find Osama Bin Laden."

Analyzing this quote, I find it very insane. This shows what most snobby humans are like. We want to know about EVERYTHING of this celeb gossip. Who CARES about these so-called celebrities? They're just people, like you and me. Who CARES if one of them breaks up with another one? It doesn't make the top stories if I break up with someone. It doesn't make the top stories if I went to bed with someone. You might say, "I don't read those idiotic stories." But the truth is, most people do. If nobody gave a crap about this mindless gossip, PEOPLE and all those other magazines would go out of buisness.

While on the topic of celebrities, I want to express my feelings about THEM. Why do celebrities have to date OTHER celebrities? It makes no sense whatsoever. Many celebs are cruel and snobby, which narrows down the selection of people alot. Then, there's only a handful to choose from. And that handful might be nice, but they might not be the right people for the celebrity. They could just date some normal people that they actually LIKE, instead of dating another celebrity to further enhance their popularity. ALSO, celebrities can't seem to hang onto a date for longer than a week. Every day you see "So and so, broke up with so, and so!". The next, you see, "So and so got together with so and so! This is going to be a HOT relationship!". Screw snobby celebrities.

There, I got it out of my system. Back to scripting.

No comments: