Saturday, September 22, 2007

Welcome Brian to the blog...

From Wibs: Please welcome our new guest blogger...Brian.
Apparently, he likes doing stuff for laughs. Meet our comedy section.

Random Poetry: (ALERT MEDIOCRE RHYMES)


Last year, I got bored in wood shop, so I decided to write a song for some laughs. (Hoorah!)
But now, faced with the prospect of this blog, I decide to post it here due to lack of anything interesting to write. The sanity ends here.
(And I don't use as much "questionable language" as the others here.)
Note from Daniel: I don't use much, it's all Wibs :(

I Am Not Emo

(I am not responsible for any personal injuries, attemted suicide, burning of the eyes, etc. while reading/as an outcome of this poem.)

I am not emo
As others might say
But I cannot deny it
I am truly gay

I do not cut myself
As others may
That is because I am not emo
But I am gay

When a hot girl talks to me
I do not run away
This shows that I am not emo
But I am gay!

(Any similarities with this fictional character and me are none whatsoever, despite what my doctor might say.)

No comments: