Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Logicalized...

Rawr, I don't like explaining myself; neither do I like Brian explaining myself for me.

Okay, so, why are celebrities so important to society? There's really nothing to idolize...I mean, you could probably find somebody just as nice who's an average person. Fame isn't really something to go for; why do you care about attention? Not like there's any real use for it, unless you have a really big ego to satisfy. Okay, so we've established that the majority of people who read up on celebrity "news" are not idolizing them. From experience, I know that most people like scandals, to watch the big guys fall down - hard. So, juicy celebrity gossip serves no purpose to readers except for readers to feel satisfaction at people losing their track in life? Wow, heartless. That's why I see celebrity "news" as completely useless. Now follow the directions below.

No comments: