Monday, September 24, 2007

Halo 3


So, today is the day before Halo 3 comes out. And it's been horribly annoying. No, not annoying as in OMFGICANTWAITANYLONGERHALO3COMESOUTTOMORROW
*fangirlsqueal* (Fangirl chosen over fanboy for extra effect), but annoying as in I've had twelve goddamn people ask me (yes, I counted) if they can come over to my house tomorrow to play it. Ok people, there's two big problems here.

  • A: 12 people come over to my house on a day with school the next day. With my parents, yeah right. Plus, I wouldn't want that either. I actually have to get my homework done, mkay?
  • B: NO, I'M NOT GETTING HALO 3 THE DAY IT COMES OUT, OR FOR A FEW MONTHS FOR THAT MATTER. I'm NOT sucked up into they hype machine. Right. It's a video game. It's fun, sure, but I'm not the kind of person to rush out and get a game. More like I'd rush out to buy a new album (By the way, 2008, new Coldplay and Three Days Grace albums :3)

There. I've gotten it out. I'm not angry anymore. Thanks for reading.

No comments: