Saturday, September 29, 2007

Assembly II

Well, Daniel. You have to admit, they played their part well. Remember, its not THEM that are idiotic, its the students. The people who make the fund raising activity are actually quite intelligent. They realize that the kids will go crazy over such mundane prizes, and take advantage of them.

(PS. Redwood is late, Colina already finished our fundraiser 2 weeks ago.)
(You're also in for a video "Mission Possible, Daily Announcement" every day!)

Anyways, I quite enjoyed the Assembly, me and my friends laughed alot, while we were verbally abusing the assembly host's enthusiasm together. As for the prizes, the fundraising company doesn't actually EXPECT for kids to sell over 40 orders anyways. They just have that high-colored backside of the prize sheet in order to hype up the students in the fundraiser. I do not think the prizes are all the bad, heck, you get them for free! I think its quite nice to sell magazines, earn free stuff, and help out your school financially all AT THE SAME TIME!

(I like to think of the fundraiser as a pyramid scheme.) ^^

No comments: